Spain student visa

The Spain Student Visa is a type of residence permit that allows foreigners to study in Spanish educational institutions. This visa is required for those who wish to study in Spain for a period of more than 90 days and must be requested before arriving in the country. There are different types of student visas, … Leer más

Entering Gibraltar from Spain. What I need?

Gibraltar, Portugal and the Costa del Sol are some of the most popular destinations to visit. To enter Gibraltar from Spain, you will need to carry the following documents with you: Do you need passport to enter gibraltar from spain? Yes, Gibraltar is a different country from Spain. We need a passport to access Gibraltar. … Leer más